DETOXIFY MEGA CLEAN INGREDIENTS:
Each 20oz Mega Clean detox drink contains our proprietary herbal blend. Mega Clean also includes:
MEGA CLEAN’S EXCLUSIVE HERBAL FORMULA IS:
- Burdock Root — Acts as a diuretic in Mega Clean to help release toxins from the body, as well as having blood cleansing properties.
- Devil’s Claw — Used in Mega Clean as a homeopathic remedy for liver, kidney, and metabolic disorders.
- Dandelion — Herbalists use this potent herb to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Milk Thistle — Included in Mega Clean to restore healthy liver function and minimize toxin damage.
- Hawthorne Berry — Used in Mega Clean, as it has been for centuries, to support the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Uva Ursi — In Mega Clean to promote kidney and urinary health.
- Mullein Leaf — Acts as a tonic in Mega Clean to support the respiratory system and lungs.
- Stevia — A powerful cleansing herb in Mega Clean used by herbalists since ancient times.
- Fruit Fiber — Effective in Mega Clean for binding toxins and helping to eliminate them through the digestive tract.
- Taurine — An important amino acid that supports metabolism and detoxification.
Detoxify Brand herbal cleansing supplements have been specifically formulated with a proprietary blend of ingredients historically known to reduce toxins and impurities in the body when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. The Herbs, fiber, vitamins and minerals in Green Clean support the 4 factors of full system cleansing.
Diuretic and cleansing herbs support healthy liver, kidney, and urinary system function. Fruit fiber supports digestive system function and health. Heart health herbs supports circulatory system function and blood cleansing. Vitamins and minerals replenish nutrients lost during intensive cleansing.
**Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their physician before using Mega Clean detox drink.
***Detoxify Mega Clean detox drink is a dietary supplement. Statements made about Mega Clean have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.